Our client is seeking RNs with a passion and commitment for helping the Adult Geriatric and underserved populations.
Required skills & experience:
1) Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2) Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona (or other NLC state).
3) Ideally, 2+ years previous experience working in care management and/or with CKD/ESRD patients.
4) Must have Home Health and/or Dialysis/Kidney Disease experience.
5) Strongly prefer Bilingual in English-Spanish
What You Need to Know:
1) Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.
2) Competitive compensation package including salary and excellent benefits.
3) Flexible paid leave and vacation policy.
4) Positions available in-and-around the greater Tucson, Yuma and Phoenix Arizona areas with significant daily automobile travel throughout the territories.
5) Average patient panel of 80+
6) Laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance, and extra perks available!