CategoryMedical / Health Jobs; Customer Service/Customer Support; Call Center/Contact Center
Job typeFull Time
Career levelEntry Level; Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education LevelAssociate Degree
Years of Experience< 1
ReliableVA Solutions is a staffing firm and our client is seeking Call Center Customer Service Reps in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Arizona. Follow the link and apply directly for the location nearest you.
This is not your typical call center job! In this role you would be the first line of communication for our members. You will take inbound calls and have conversations with our members to answer questions or provide information so that they better understand their coverage and options. Through your skills and knowledge, you will offer the solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience. Typical topics include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage.
Our call centers have a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the member’s questions on the first call. It feels good to do this job; you support people when they need it the most.
We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can grow within the call center or move to another role within CVS Health. We take care of our members as you will respond to customer satisfaction expectations through regular and consistent attendance, scheduling flexibility and availability.
Addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
• Competitive pay and benefits, with a minimum of 15 days off per year, plus we observe 6 holidays and offer 4 floating holidays
• Multiple scheduling options available
• Fast track career progression
• Employee Discount Programs
• Work from Home opportunities (available after 6 months of employment)
6 months experience interacting with customers (i.e. call center, retail, customer service environment, hospitality industry or relevant military experience)
• Healthcare related experience and/or relevant certifications
• Computer proficiency in Windows-based applications
• Providing elder care, being a primary caregiver, or volunteer work within the community
• Previous Call Center or relevant military experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required