ReliableVA Staffing Solutions is a recruiting firm and our client is seeking On-Site Specialists & Sr. Specialists in various U.S locations for a contract-to-hire role.
Hourly Rates: $11-$17/hour depending on experience and location.
Shift: 1st Shift
This role will be working in a mailroom/copy center. A Senior Specialist will also support servicing site printers.
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
- Operating high volume document imaging systems.
- Operating document image handling software
- Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and retrieving files
- Opening, saving and transferring PC files based on established protocols
- Accessing document management systems via established protocols
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer’s buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping & receiving of materials.
- 1 –2 years of experience or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Good PC Skills
- Strong communications skills
- Typically, an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise level
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50-55 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels, which may weigh up to 700 lbs., in order to move for repairs.
- Walking between buildings may be necessary.
- Moderate dexterity
- Regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination.
Note: Some related copy job experience is preferred.
Some locations may require a valid drivers license and minimum levels of auto insurance
ReliableVA Solutions is a recruitment firm specializing in talent sourcing and acquisition in health care and IT.