Administrative / Clerical Jobs
High School or equivalent
Years of Experience
Company: ReliableVA Staffing Solutions Location: Hartford, CT
We're seeking to fill 2 positions in Hartford, CT. Day Shift 7:00 am - 3:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm for a 2 month contract position at $14.47/hour.
- Satisfies customers according to company standards of quality and output by prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, assembling and binding documents. Is required to be cross trained and demonstrates the skill set for scan to file to include traditional copy, oversize, color, mail outs and on-site functions.
- This is a contract position, working days are Monday to Friday, it is an 37.50 hrs per week and working hours are 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick and steady pace while maintaining quality/error free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
- Meets company production standards by achieving the Impressions per Hour (IPH) rate in accordance with standards established.
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of machine codes to report in the event of equipment failure.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner by reading and writing in English.
- Troubleshoots problems by communicating effectively and promptly to manager.
- Prevents assembly errors by maintaining an organized work station.