Medical / Health Jobs; medical
Years of Experience
3 - 5
Company: ReliableVA Staffing Solutions Location: Franklin, TN
Our client is seeking an Enrollment Specialist to identify and enroll members and educate them on the benefits of their organization.
• A successful Enrollment Specialist is self-motivated, conscientious, empathetic, and a creative problem solver.
• Serves as an initial outreach from the company, primarily through tele-engagement
• Serves as liaison between the clinical team and the enrollment team
• Completes documentation for client contacts and member care plans
• Responsible for achieving set goals/Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve in a proactive, creative manner while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently within a virtual operating environment and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer proficiency; must be able to type and navigate a Cloud-based environment and designated teleconferencing applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- US Citizen/Greencard Holder
- Drivers License
- 2+years of enrollment experience
Preferred but not Required:
• Experience working with Salesforce and Therapy Notes
• Experience working within the behavioral health field
• Fluency in Spanish