IT / Software Development Jobs
Years of Experience
3 - 5
HelpDesk Specialist/Technical Support
Company: ReliableVA Staffing Solutions Location: Atlanta, GA, Burlington, NJ, Portland, OR
Experienced Tier I/Tier II Helpdesk Specialists in the following areas, Burlington, NJ, Atlanta,GA and Portland, OR for a 2nd Shift contract position, with the possibility of a permanent role.
Note: Hiring throughout the year
- Provides direct support to employees and clients (customers) on all technologies in use and supported by the IT department
- 2-5 years related experience with desktops and servers preferred
- 2-5 years utilizing a ticketing system, like Zendesk, Jira, etc.
- Maintains friendly and helpful demeanor with customers at all times.
- Meets or exceeds departmental response time goals.
- Uses system designated by departmental management to track user requests for assistance.
- Follows specified procedures on the use of said system.
- Monitors the Helpdesk Ticket queue and fulfills requests in a timely and courteous manor.
- Coordinates with other IT staff members as appropriate for the resolution of problems.
- Proactively seeks assistance from other staff members as required to quickly resolve customer problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hourly Rate: $17-$19/hour depending on experience
- Desired Start Date: 7/5/2020
- Background Check
- Physical demands are considered to be that of an office/warehouse environment. Requires the ability to walk around the warehouse, prolonged sitting, ability to utilize a computer and interact with other associates in meetings and/or via phone, and lifting of technical equipment.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred but not required)
- Standard Hours: M-Th: 3:00pm to 12am, F: 2:30pm - 11:30pm
- US Citizen / Green Card