Human Resources Jobs
Years of Experience
HR Associate 1-Call Center
Company: ReliableVA Solutions, LLC Location: research triangle park, NC
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides first point of contact and excellent customer service for HR contact center customers including employees, managers, HR Business Partners, former employees, and others. Will support interactions via telephone, email, and other technology.
- Documents all customer interactions into the case management tool or alternative means as directed by management.
- Works with peers and management to support established service levels and quality goals.
- Enters employee data into the HR system and ancillary HR systems. Ensures the information is accurate and adheres to corporate standards.
- Handles diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgment, and discretion.
- Collaborates with local and virtual team members to resolve customer issues and to complete work timely and accurately.
- Supports other service center responsibilities and tasks as needed
- Hours of Operation – Call center operates 9am to 7pm: 2 shifts 9am – 6pm and 10am – 7pm
- Working Model (hybrid) – Representatives will work 3 days in office and 2 days from home.
- First 4-6 weeks will be working in office all 5 days due to training.
- Minimum 3 years of call center experience in high call volume setting and working knowledge required for Benefits, Payroll and HR including policies, programs, and operations.
- Effective verbal (phone), written communication skills, and customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in team environment, has sound judgement and problem-solving ability.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task, quickly and efficiently respond to support inquires in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, ADP Enterprise, Case Management Systems, Benefits solver
- Ability to work on phones 6-7 hours days
- Contract 12mos