Customer Service/Customer Support
Years of Experience
5 - 10
Meter Operations Coordinator
Company: ReliableVA Solutions, LLC Location: Tualatin, Oregon
Client is looking for a 'Meter Operations Coordinator' who will work with field collections team to disconnect and reconnect customers electric with remote meters. This position will complete Meter Operations Coordination work. They will clear and dispatch customer re‐connect requests, troubleshoot remote reconnect/disconnect errors, work the Meter Exchange email box making corrections to field and office errors related to metering, work CCB/MDM To Do's related to credit, meter exchanges, removals or installations, support Field Collections calls from field and CSAs, escalate and manage complex disconnects.
The candidates must have 5 or more years in a utility Customer Service. ONLY local candidates will be considered as the resource will need to work in the office 3 days / week beginning in April and 3 days/week in June.
The position will be halted for submissions on Monday i.e. 03/28 at 10 AM Pacific Time.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Reviews data, identifies issues, and dispatches work orders to correct issues. May investigate issues under general guidance.
• Responds to outages and power quality requests.
• Coordinates, enters, monitors and closes work orders related to area(s) of specialization. Works with other departments to ensure work orders are processed.
• Follows processes and procedures and ensures accurate data entry. Recommends changes to process documentation and job aids.
• Responds to customer calls and provides information to customers regarding outages, connections, or work orders. Escalates situations as required.
Education requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
5 or more years in a utility Customer Service
Approximate hrs./week: 40
Candidate should be local.