CategoryMedical / Health Jobs; medical
Job typeFull Time
Career levelManager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education LevelAssociate Degree
Years of Experience5 - 10
ReliableVA Staffing Solutions is a recruiting firm and our client is seeking a Hospice Field Nurse Team Leader to support the Hospice Nurse Manager position by providing leadership guidance to the professional staff on a day-to-day basis.
The Team Leader also mentors and provides leadership direction to the professional staff as directed by the Hospice Nurse Manager to ensure the provision of Hospice and Palliative Care services are consistent with the philosophy, goals, and policies of the program.
1. ASN required, BSN Preferred
2. Five years of Hospice nursing experience with prior supervisory/leadership experience preferred
3. New York State RN licensure required
4. Valid New York State Driver's license preferred 5. National Board Certification in Hospice & Palliative Care (CHPN) preferred or required to be obtained within one year of hire.
5. Care Setting: Home Health, Skilled Nursing Facility, Hospice
6. Schedule: 5 Days/Week, Willing to Travel
What you need to know
• Generous paid time off
• Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage for employee and family members
• Two retirement plans! 403(b) AND Employer Paid Pension
• Education Reimbursement & MORE!