Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs
Years of Experience
Remote - Business Development - Tax Software Sales [Chicago/Midwest]
Company: ReliableVA Staffing Solutions Location: Remote, USA
THIS ROLE IS BASED OUT OF CHICAGO, OR NEARBY. Role is 100% Remote.
Position Location: Chicago or any major city in the Midwest.
Proven software sales experience is a requirement.
Client has a flexible work environment enabling the Ryan Associate hired for this role to reside in any of the cities listed above (Ideally Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, St. Louis) or states located in the Midwest where he/she will have success, knowledge, and experience in selling software in this region of the US.
Some of the main responsibilities of this position include:
- Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth
- Prospecting via cold calls, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Sales Management and Marketing to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging
- Research and build new contacts and existing accounts
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives
- Analyze prospect needs to identify business opportunities
- Gain deep knowledge of Ryan products and services
- Gain deep knowledge of competitors
- Work with Product Management and Engineering for product improvement
- Attends conferences, both local and national, in order to generate new leads of qualified prospects.
- Develops responses to requests for proposals.
- Assists Marketing Department with promotional events and conferences and provides feedback regarding marketing materials.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience selling financial and/or tax-related tools preferred
- Selling experience to Finance and/or Tax industry preferred
- Excellent time management
- Excellent written skills and highly articulate
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of software sales experience preferred
- Experience selling