CategoryMedical / Health Jobs; Customer Service/Customer Support; Call Center/Contact Center
Job typeFull Time - Remote
Career levelExperienced (Non-Manager)
Education LevelAssociate Degree
Years of Experience3 - 5
ReliableVA Solutions is a recruiting firm and our client is seeking a Call Center Member Services Representative with experience in health care for a remote Health Navigator (Telephonic) position.
Required skills & experience:
1. MUST have 3+ years of experience in customer support and call center environments
2. MUST have 1+ years of experience assisting customers in health plan enrollment, inquiries and/or eligibility
3. Self disciplined and organized: Will need to be on the phone or answering emails during the entire shift
4. Bi-lingual in English/Spanish a plus What you need to know:
Great opportunity to join a healthcare company
Estimated Start Date 10-21-2019
Local to Pembroke or Remote in US
MANDATORY Training lasts 4-6 weeks and is a combination of remote and onsite training.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Navigating employer health benefits including health care coverage, pharmacy benefits, general benefits administration etc.
• Patient Advocate: Dedicated to providing high quality, professional, customer service
• Enthusiastic: must enjoy working independently and in a team environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point)
• Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be comfortable with a fast paced, evolving operation
• Experience with resolving complex participant issues regarding billing, claims, benefits and general inquires