Job summary

Posted on
11.13.2022

Category
Customer Support / Client Care Jobs; Remote Jobs

Job type
Remote

Career level
Experienced (Non-Manager)

Education Level
Bachelor's Degree

Years of Experience
3 - 5

Ref ID
RE1668368505

Apply

Back to all jobs

Remote Software Implementation Specialist

Company: ReliableVA Solutions, LLC Location: Seattle, Washington

Job description

Our client is searching for a Customer Success Integration Architect to fill a permanent role immediately. While the company is located in Seattle Washington this role can be remote, eligible states for remote work include WA, CA, OR, SD, TX and AZ.

The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent verbal communication skills as 40% of the role will be client facing, the other 60% includes architecting and providing leadership to developers and business partners in the sales process.

Note: This is a new role for client, expects some travel to be onsite with clients to better understand application environment and product needs.

Must Haves:

Top Skills:

1. Excellent verbal communication to work with customers and business partners

2. In depth experience architecting customer integrations with a SaaS product(ideally with multiple products)

3. Ability to create APIs with XML in an Azure environment.

4. Experience with HCM/Workforce Management/CRM applications

#saas #api #azurejobs #customersuccess #remotejobs #seattlejobs #productintegration

Apply
Back to top