Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs
High School or equivalent
Years of Experience
3 - 5
Sales Development Representative
Company: ReliableVA Solutions, LLC Location: Itasca, Illinois
PLEASE NOTE: As a federal government contractor, we comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations, orders and mandates. As a result, the person performing this role must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless the Company grants an exemption based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
We are actively seeking a highly talented and motivated, full-time Sr. Business Development Representative to make an immediate impact on our innovative team. If you’re an experienced and diligent business development professional who wants to make your mark with a cutting-edge company, we can provide you with the tools to positively impact businesses nationwide.
In this role, you will grow in a collaborative environment where you will be responsible for expanding business opportunities within targeted vertical markets by communicating with prospects and building relationships utilizing a variety of mediums. Our technology stack is top-notch and allows you to work in a systematic, account-based strategy approach to help build a quality pipeline and develop true connections with prospective clients. To top it off, we offer a hybrid in-office and remote work schedule to help contribute to a positive work-life balance. If you are a goal-oriented, results-driven, self-motivated individual, this role is for you.
Our ideal candidate doesn’t hesitate when it comes to:
- Generating net-new qualified appointments for outside sales representatives within targeted verticals.
- Utilizing a CRM and other sales engagement tools to manage and track all leads.
- Speaking with gatekeepers and intermediaries to build trust and credibility with the prospect in order to win the right to engage.
- Ensuring KPI targets are being met for daily, monthly, and annual metrics (i.e. appointment targets, call volume, call duration, email).
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- One year or more of business development experience in a B2B environment.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- A goal-oriented, results-driven, and self-motivated mindset.
- Ability to multitask between several systems including Salesforce, SalesLoft, Zoom Info, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Comfortable with speaking to anyone within an organization—from the gatekeeper to a C-level contact.
- Tenacious desire to initiate a high volume of outbound calls.
- Aptitude to handle questions and objections.
- A professional, outgoing, and persistent personality that is critical to success.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the targeted audience.
- Desire to work closely with outside Sales Representatives.
- Ability to persevere despite slow and uncertain progress.
- Experience with software, printing, equipment, technology sales is preferred but not required.