ReliableVa Staffing Solutions is a recruiting firm and our client is seeking an experienced Sales Enablement Manager with a background in Technology.
Sales enablement is the critical link in our go to market strategy. We have Account Executives and Systems Engineers selling a technical and complex solution set to engineering organizations that have varying initiatives and challenges. Sales enablement culls best practices from across the organization, packages them up and incorporates them into our sales methodology. The Sales Enablement Manager will ensure that effective selling doesn’t happen by chance - it is formulaic.
- Improve the productivity and ramp time for our Sales team
- Develop and curate content and logistics for New Hire Sales Training and assist in additional on-boarding activities
- Support content development, logistics, and preparation for Sales Kickoff
- Develop testing and evaluation criteria for our sales teams
- Collect feedback and measure the efficiency of initiatives based on performance objectives
- Work with sales management to identify gaps and implement solutions to fill those needs
- Maintain updated training in our Sales Enablement platform
- Work at a fast pace and be comfortable with shifting priorities
- 3 to 5 years of Sales Enablement experience
- Familiarity with common sales methodologies (eg: MEDDIC, Challenger, Sandler, SPIN, etc)
- Familiarity with e-learning content development processes
- Experience coordinating and directing teams and resources in a matrix environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture, weekly lunched & snacks
- Competitive Salary: $120k-$150k
- Full Benefits Package
- Convenient San Francisco Location + Commuters Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation
ReliableVA Solutions is a recruitment firm specializing in talent sourcing and acquisition in health care and IT.