Marketing / Product Jobs; Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Years of Experience
5 - 10
SDR Manager or Director
Company: ReliableVA Solutions, LLC Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Required skills and experience:
You’re a leader that your teammates are excited to work with every day.
- Must have an aptitude for navigating a buying cycle - managing gatekeepers, influencing multiple decision makers, and understanding the complexities of a transaction.
- Must have ability to generate, identify and establish new meetings Keen ability to identify, attract and hire potential SDR’s
- Train other members of the SDR Team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring weekly 1:1s Plan for hiring and onboarding new SDR.
- Work closely with Executive team to identify areas of improvement for the SDR Teams
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly attainment.
- Team player. You enjoy collaboration and clear communication.
- Critical thinker and listener.
- You love to present, listen and respond to feedback/concerns.
- You’re persuasive
- You’re agile.
- You enjoy high-volume, high-velocity sales.
- This is not a “Here’s 10 accounts, devise an 18-month strategy for each,” role.)