High School or equivalent
Years of Experience
1 - 3
Sr On-Site Svcs Spec – Hospitality
Company: ReliableVA Solutions, LLC Location: Schaumburg, IL
Must be fully vaccinated.
This required is for our hospitality position.
Skills are retail, housekeeping, hotel and CSR This position service all social hubs in the building.
Stock coffee machines, teas, cups, sugars and creamers Remove all dirty dishes and take them to dish room Complete daily rinse and weekly deep cleaning for coffee machines Tidy cleaning Stock mugs, plates and utensils Perform other duties as assigned.
While the candidates primary job functions will be to plan, coordinate, and setup conference rooms for events (chairs, tables, AV, etc.), they will work in the mail room and train to provide backup support in other site services.
As of today, this includes but is not limited to: mail, scanning, shipment processing, event setups, records management, shred bin, letter production, and facility project services.
Daily work assignments are issued by the work order coordinator or a member of the leadership team.
The different tasks are performed in different buildings on a Dell Technologies Campus and a company vehicle will be used to transport materials, equipment, and supporting team members.
All forms of communication will be used to confirm customer needs, coordinate with other vendors / teammates, perform requested service, and provide information about the outcome. Data must also be collected throughout the day to capture notes, volumes, confirm service quality, and verify on-time performance.
Between work assignments, data entry is required to populate trackers, metrics, and billing-related documents.
The position requires a high level of continuous lifting to move tables / chairs and deliver high volumes of parallelized freight / large boxes.
In this position, the candidate must be able to adjust his/her schedule to meet event setup deadlines.
This could require overtime at times, but the goal will be to complete job functions within a 40-hour work week, where possible.
· Must have Good customer service & communication skills (prior experience in a corporate environment, a plus)
· Able to communicate in a positive, professional manner with executive-level customers via phone, text, IM, Emails, etc.
· Able to work as part of a team or individual to produce an on-time, quality work-product which meets contracted service level agreements
· Able to type, use Microsoft (Outlook, Skype, Excel, etc.), bar code scanners, & office equipment proficiently (prior experience using TRAC or the Digital Mail platform, a plus)
· Able to coordinate and complete assigned Work Orders for meeting / event setups, material transfers, records management, or shred-bin, or special project services within a specified schedule
· Able to train and provide back-up support in any contracted service on the account
· Ability to lift / move up to 50 lbs. alone (ex. packages, chairs, & tables) throughout the day
· Able to move / setup chairs and tables in customer-specified configurations for meeting / events
· May involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, similar activities; as well as walking between buildings
· Prior work experience in service-related positions, a plus
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Candidate must be able to adjust his/her schedule to meet event setup deadlines, but the goal will be to complete job functions within a 40-hour work week, where possible.
· May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
· May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
· Performs other duties as assigned.