ReliableVA Staffing Solutions is a recruiting firm and our client is seeking someone with strong technical acumen to help them grow.
As a Systems Engineer, your mission will be to enable the world's electrical engineers (EEs) to bring their ideas to market faster. You will help evangelize our key differentiator: a proprietary, machine-intelligent software stack embedded throughout our robotic factory which creates a digital thread from the moment an EE uploads their design files to when they receive their fully-assembled boards.
We offer a turnkey, low-volume PCBA manufacturing service, with a level of speed and transparency, which enables EEs to iterate faster, and more efficiently, through their product development and validation processes. You will evangelize our product to companies who build cutting-edge robotics, satellites, rockets, self-driving cars, internet of things, wearables, and more.
- Evangelize value proposition to electrical engineers and technical decision makers
- Demonstrate the quoting platform and its technical manufacturing and assembly capabilities
- Review CAD designs and Bill of Materials and provide guidance on board & component selection, cost & yield implications
- Support Account Executives in closing deals to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly company goals
- Act as a brand ambassador at external meetings & events
- Working knowledge of PCB manufacturing, PCB assembly, and DFM analysis
- Engineering, computer science, or related technical experience
- 7 to 10 years of systems engineer experience selling complex, technical solutions to engineering organizations
- Proven track record of supporting sales managers in hitting and overachieving sales targets
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, with a get-things-done mentality
- Progressive experience with one or more role advancements
- Process-oriented with a strong growth mindset
Nice to have:
- Startup or small-company experience
- Salary: $100k- $150k
- Full Benefits: Medical/Vision/Dental/401k
- Parental Leave/Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation
- Inclusive and Collaborative team environment - Weekly lunch/snacks
- Great SFBay area location
ReliableVA Solutions is a recruitment firm specializing in talent sourcing and acquisition in health care and IT.